[Tf-aai] CLARIN AAI TF: No meeting for now

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Fri Aug 7 14:48:48 CEST 2015

Hello there,

I got another 2 replies and there is no free time slot left. So I'll try again in a few weeks. Sorry to those who took the time to answer.

A nice weekend to you all!

Martin

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus
+358 9 457 2376, martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Public key : https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x74B12876FD890704
Fingerprint: AA25 6F56 5C9A 8B42 009F  BA70 74B1 2876 FD89 0704