[Tf-aai] CLARIN AAI TF: New time

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Tue Aug 4 14:33:54 CEST 2015

Hello,

Setting up this meeting seems a challenge during the holiday season. To bypass some of WhenIsGood's limitations, here's the result page so far:

http://whenisgood.net/q5qwb2t/results/jc4k5h3 (I trust you to not edit this event).

Mark your times here: http://whenisgood.net/q5qwb2t

Here's the updated agenda, I left the EC issue in, we can throw it out at the beginning of the meeting:

https://www.clarin.eu/group-page/aai-tf-vc-meeting-2015-08-xx

Sander, Jozef and Kai can we have the monitoring meeting on Monday 10.8.?

Regards,
Martin