[Standards] past minutes and new agenda

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Fri Mar 5 17:45:02 CET 2021

Dear all,

This is a dream come true: the present message concludes my secretarial
tasks for this week.

I have gone through the minutes of the past meeting and from my
perspective, it's done (with one task still assigned to me, the DARIAH
connection; I think I'm going to address that on Monday). I would like
to ask especially those who were present at the meeting to have a look
there at some point and see if I have represented everything faithfully.
Others may find section 6 interesting, in lieu of the mystery greenpaper.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tww2psvspLrTn_wOwo1YyVqkS41WyINorSLxPL7pFcU/edit

I have also created a document with a suggested agenda for the coming
meeting. The agenda is still open. The document has been automatically
shared with all those already in the group of editors. Otherwise, you
are able to comment and can send me your google-enabled address or
request edit permission from inside the doc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vtP067uPB9yt6MZ6MX0QH_mrpbmLLjbhzstZkEpf4fA/edit

Best wishes, have a great weekend, everyone!

    Piotr