[Standards] Fwd: CLARIN2020: CLARIN Committees at the conference

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Thu Sep 10 13:08:44 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I am sharing a message that I received from Maria concerning an apparent
alternative to the Bazaar presentation for this year. If I understand
this correctly (and I have requested clarification), the typical slots
that committees got automatically allocated at the Bazaar will now be
turned into sessions that are parallel to "paper visits sessions". I am
not entirely sure what the latter means, and whether this entails that
whoever takes the CSC duty needs to resign from attending the paper
presentations at that time.

One way or another, I feel that this should be a committee decision and
that I should include this into today's meetings agenda.

Best regards,

    Piotr