[Standards] doodle for the short meeting in December (fill out until 25.11)

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Thu Nov 19 03:20:51 CET 2020

Dear all,

This is the first piece of my post-meeting homework: doodle for the
short meeting in December designed for quick reports on the successes
and obstacles in reaching our goals (more on the goals later -- both in
the minutes and in a summary message to this list).

When I suggested the second week of December, I didn't realise precisely
when in the week December begins, so the doodle is a compromise between
what is and what I would like to see, spanning 5 working days from the
9th of December (Wednesday) until the 15th of December (Tuesday).

("What I would like to see" basically means "as late as possible without
causing you to skip the meeting because of your amassed December
deadline headaches".)

The doodle is at: https://doodle.com/poll/ebidkknp4yk9etg2

Please kindly fill it out until Wednesday the 25th of November, so that
we know what to expect in our plans for December.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

    Piotr