[Standards] save the date: 4th of June, 10-12

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Sun May 17 16:45:35 CEST 2020

Dear all,

The 4th of June at 10-12 was the only slot that worked for all the
participants of the doodle, so I would like to ask everyone to book this
day/hour in their calendars.

I would also like to ask you, already at this point, to consider the
possibility of the CSC meeting virtually again at the beginning of July
and at the beginning of August (and even at the beginning of September
-- independent of what the decision concerning this year's CAC turns out
to be). The intention is to make sure that we can deliver before the
upcoming CAC, in whatever form it happens to be held.

I will contact you about the agenda in advance.

Best regards,

    Piotr