[Standards] new ISO document available

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Tue Jul 28 10:23:02 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I have not received any remarks on that document, which is of course
fine as long as no one has intended to submit any -- if for some reason
you were unable to submit but would like to (or you have further
distributed the document and know that some colleagues would like to
register their feedback), please do so ASAP.

The editors of ISO CQLF-2 are meeting later today to finalize the draft
standard before the upcoming ballot, by, among others, discussing the
potential feedback gathered in the meantime, so now is the very last
moment to submit remarks (for example to my e-mail address).

Thanks in advance and best regards,

    Piotr