[Standards] our doodle poll for February

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Jan 20 15:40:27 CET 2020

Dear all,

First of all and off-topic: thanks for your replies concerning
accommodation in March. I am not sure if Christian's assumption
concerning the price was correct and have asked Linda for a
confirmation. I'll let you know as soon as I know more.

Now for the doodle. Apologies for not having acted on it at the
beginning of January, but my year began with a 10-day illness that is
unfortunately going to affect the February schedule: I have a (minor)
surgery scheduled for the 25th of February, and that, for a few days,
might affect my ability to speak so I withdrew my votes from 26-27.02,
not to complicate your plans at the last moment with an emergency
cancellation.

That leaves the dates of 4.,5.,6. and 9. of March as candidates. I have
also left the 28.02 marked as "if need be" on my part, hoping that I
should be well enough by then. May I ask you to re-examine your options
for these days, please?

The poll is active at: https://doodle.com/poll/x5i8tnhzzvhwvagk

Apologies for the extra hassle and thanks in advance for your understanding.

Best regards,

    Piotr