[Standards] Utrecht in March -- accommodation

Christian Thomas thomas at bbaw.de
Thu Jan 16 10:00:24 CET 2020

Dear Piotr, dear Linda, dear list, I would be interested in an option
like this (if I understand correctly, 60-75€ per night plus tax and
breakfast). I still have to figure out how many nights I will stay,
though. How flexible are you on this, and until when will I have to let
you know definitely?
Best wishes
Christian

Am 13.01.2020 um 03:39 schrieb Piotr Banski:
> Dear all,
>
> I have received a message from Linda Stokman concerning the
> accommodation for our face-to-face meeting on 26-27.03. Linda kindly
> informs us that the prices for a hotel with a University discount lie
> between 120-150 EUR (excl breakfast and 6% city tax).
>
> Since I am in the early process of recovering from a bout of illness
> and about to travel, it would be much safer if you could kindly reply
> to the list, rather than to me directly, with whether you wish to use
> this option. Once Linda knows how many of us would like CLARIN Office
> to take care of their hotel booking, she will be able to proceed.
>
> It would be good if Linda got the count with some margin before the
> end of the week, so let us please agree to decide by Thursday noon --
> I do hope this is manageable.
>
> With thanks in advance and best regards,
>
>    Piotr

Christian Thomas
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
CLARIN-D, www.clarin-d.net
Deutsches Textarchiv, www.deutschestextarchiv.de
Akademienvorhaben "Alexander von Humboldt auf Reisen",
	Edition: http://edition-humboldt.de

Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften
Jägerstr. 22/23
10117 Berlin
Raum:   154
Tel.:   +49 (0)30 20370 523