[Standards] Utrecht in March -- accommodation

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Jan 13 03:39:02 CET 2020

Dear all,

I have received a message from Linda Stokman concerning the
accommodation for our face-to-face meeting on 26-27.03. Linda kindly
informs us that the prices for a hotel with a University discount lie
between 120-150 EUR (excl breakfast and 6% city tax).

Since I am in the early process of recovering from a bout of illness and
about to travel, it would be much safer if you could kindly reply to the
list, rather than to me directly, with whether you wish to use this
option. Once Linda knows how many of us would like CLARIN Office to take
care of their hotel booking, she will be able to proceed.

It would be good if Linda got the count with some margin before the end
of the week, so let us please agree to decide by Thursday noon -- I do
hope this is manageable.

With thanks in advance and best regards,

    Piotr