[Standards] save the date 9.03 12:00 + reminder

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Tue Feb 4 18:38:51 CET 2020

Dear all,

i would like to thank you for your understanding concerning the choice
of dates for the "February telco", which has actually become an "early
March telco" now. Thanks to all for voting!

The date to be saved is 9.03 (Monday), 12:00.

I have began sketching the agenda (with notes) for the meeting at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RM-nPXnhJPiSQZk7weLD-WVXSOTOfa_AIU_kV6MZGZ8/edit#

I would like to remind you about our earlier decision concerning
February by quoting a fragment of the google doc mentioned above (the
references to "1-8" and "point 4.2" are resolved there):

> At the December virtual meeting, the CSC decided to make sure that the
> centres represented by its members will all provide information on the
> formats actually accepted by them, on a dedicated page (or in a
> dedicated section of a page), by analogy to any of the lists in 1-8
> above (or in any other way that is deemed reasonable by the persons
> responsible for data ingest). /We are not imposing any template at
> this point -- merely asking about the actual practice at the given
> centre./
> Hint: replies such as “XML”, “HTML” or “TEI” are probably too general
> -- unless the given centre really accepts all that these abbreviations
> may refer to.
> *We have agreed to ask the colleagues responsible for this to provide
> this information until mid-February.*
> @ALL: please feel very welcome to initiate / add to the list in point
> 4.2 above

Thanks in advance for addressing that decision wherever appropriate and
best regards,

    Piotr