[Standards] suggested modifications of the bylaws

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Thu Sep 19 11:18:25 CEST 2019

Dear all,

What follows is a link to the BoD proposal for an update of the bylaws.
The update originates from work by Bente and Steven, it has now been
through a round of discussion and comments among Bente, Charly,
Franziska and myself. Please kindly take a few moments to read through
the proposal (switching off change display might be quite helpful!),
your feedback until the morning of 25.09 (Wednesday) will be very much
appreciated.

https://office.clarin.eu/v/CE-2013-0143-Bylaws-standards-committee_v13.docx

I believe that with two BoD members (Andreas and Dieter) being also
members of this list, providing feedback directly to this list is a safe
choice.

I will e-mail you separately about our upcoming committee meeting.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

   Piotr

--
Piotr Bański, Ph.D.