[Standards] questionnaire, document on interoperability

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Oct 28 15:17:31 CET 2019

Dear all,

I have just looked in the minutes of the last meeting and accepted all
the editing suggestions -- many thanks to the colleagues who have
contributed!

Those of you who would still like to contribute to the pilot
questionnaire on expert competences [1] might want to do that ASAP,
because, as I learnt today, a version of it is probably going to be
archived as reference for the CLARIN Office and governance very soon.

When going through the changes in the minutes, I noticed that Jan had
shared a link to the document on interoperability there. Probably not
many of use have noticed that, so I re-post the link here for your
convenience [2]. Please recall that Jan, on behalf of the
Interoperability Committee, is welcoming comments on that document.

[1]:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tm9INEICSPvjWam_X8VC9bPrGNf2to6TV9HwG0Q4riY/edit

[2]:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mJiGQhReA_Km6DldiNmPpWbVlL2Yz6Fy0tXIQjy2ZZ8/edit