[Standards] Jan Odijk's draft on interoperability

Koenraad De Smedt desmedt at uib.no
Thu Jan 4 09:45:38 CET 2018

Dear all,

I would like to point out that in November 2017, Jan Odijk produced a new version of his memo on interoperability (attached) and this version was presented and discussed at the NCF meeting in Helsinki.
There is no great difference between the 2016 and 2017 versions, but the latter is a little more careful in its formulation of suggestions.
Meanwhile, the NCF has asked Jan to set up an NCF subcommittee on interoperability.

With best wishes for 2018,

Koenraad