[Standards] CSC Meeting at CAC (18.09, 14:00, Park II)

Piotr Bański banski at ids-mannheim.de
Tue Sep 12 14:26:44 CEST 2017

Dear All,

The CLARIN Standards Committee will meet on the 18th of September in
Budapest at 14:00 in "Park II". The meeting is scheduled to last two
hours (see [1]). We would like to suggest the following topics:

1. Evaluation of the work on the standards list and the overall approach
to this endeavour (bottom-up or top-down)

2. Summary of members' CSC/standardization-related work in the past year
(a round of reports on activities)

3. Internal Committee Issues:

3.1. formal expression of the membership in the committee: CLARIN
homepage [1] | GitHub project [2] | mailing list ?

3.2. participation of committee members in committee work (with an eye
to monthly activity reports to NCF/BoD)

3.3. means of communication and presentation of results

3.4. next meeting: where and when

4. Any other business

If there is something that you would like to the agenda that should be
handled outside "other topics", please kindly let us know.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Budapest,

   Piotr Banski (chair) and Charly Mörth (vice-chair)

[1]: https://www.clarin.eu/content/programme-clarin-annual-conference-2017

[2]: https://www.clarin.eu/governance/standards-committee

[3]: https://github.com/clarin-eric/standards