[Standards] FYI: yearly report

Piotr Bański banski at ids-mannheim.de
Fri Oct 27 05:11:28 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I attach the report that I have just sent to Maria Eskevich for the GA.
I tried to make this report as uncontroversial as I could and to balance
the amount of precision and vagueness.

What I am sure I have not covered well is the members' involvement "with
other institutions/research infrastructures/projects". I simply don't
know so much about you and even the little research on some of you that
I did tonight took a very long time (tracking working group numbers
across ISO pages... never again...).

It would be marvellous if you could e-mail me directly or the list with
this information. We can also keep it in the CLARIN wiki -- after all,
it's in many cases dynamic. (And here, a break followed, while I set up
a wiki page that I can now proudly present). Please have a look here and
edit at will:

https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/CSC%3A%20Members'%20involvement

Thanks in advance and best regards,

    Piotr