[Standards] namespace proposal status and the ISO request

Koenraad De Smedt desmedt at uib.no
Wed Nov 29 06:49:01 CET 2017

Dear Piotr,

I can formally confirm that the proposal as formulated (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uFw8VSohE3H24LE-mkUTbsLayTWQr-NHkHVCvekVyG4/edit#heading=h.rwwsxohklq9i <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uFw8VSohE3H24LE-mkUTbsLayTWQr-NHkHVCvekVyG4/edit#heading=h.rwwsxohklq9i>) has indeed been accepted by the BoD at its meeting of November 20, 2017.
The BoD trusts that the CLARIN Standards Committee will manage any issues related to the use of this namespace.
The BoD hopes that the committee will continue to do productive work on standardization issues that benefit the researcher community in CLARIN.

Best wishes,
Koenraad