[Standards] Fwd: Re: short report about CLARIN committee activities

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Tue Jan 31 23:59:54 CET 2017

Dear All,

I would like to invite you to edit the document that I have started at

  https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/CSC%3A%20Monthly%20reports

intended to provide monthly reports to the BoD on the Committee's
activity. This is in response to a somewhat urgent request for this that
I received earlier today (see below).

Let me stress that I welcome the monthly reporting interval -- we all
know how the everyday "little tasks" can make us push aside work such as
this, just because we feel we can postpone it, given that the yearly
conference is still so distant in the hazy future. I hope to learn some
further details about what is formally expected of us and when in the
month the deadline is set, so that we can hopefully use the reporting
document linked above for jotting down our notes that I will gladly
streamline before the reporting day. I can also try to filter this
information out from the e-mail traffic on this list -- as long as it's
not too heavy...... ;-)

Best regards,

   Piotr