[Standards] more info on the liaison page

Piotr Banski banski at ids-mannheim.de
Wed Feb 1 00:25:54 CET 2017

Hello All again,

This is to tell you that I have added new bits to the liaison page [1].
Some of this information was made obvious to me today during the
workshop, and some of it I attempted to communicate to the participants
and thought that it would be good to also communicate it to the BoD. The
changes are visible in the link at [2].

I will try to get the missing information (such as the exact number and
names of the centres which export WordNet-LMF) tomorrow, during the
second day of the workshop, but if you can add some more info (directly
there or on the list), it would surely make the case stronger.

[1]: https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/CLARIN-ISO%20liaison

[2]:
https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/CLARIN-ISO%20liaison?action=diff&version=28&old_version=26

Thanks and best regards,