[Standards] Documents for the upcoming meeting

Axel Herold herold at bbaw.de
Tue Oct 13 08:54:09 CEST 2015

Dear all,

in preparation for the upcoming meeting I have prepared a page on the
trac wiki for the CSC: https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/StandardsCommittee

On this page, a set of standard related documents from different areas
within the CLARIN eco-system is presented. The CSC should aim at
bundling – or better yet: unifying – those contributions and provide a
*much* clearer picture to the prospected user communities. As it is, the
situation is most confusing even for CLARINers and probably there are
some documents still missing. If anyone of you is aware of further
documents that should go into this overview, feel free to add them.

Also, I tried to list all previous meetings of the SCS and the minutes.
Again, some might be missing – basically I added the minutes that I
wrote for the meetings I attended.

I'll give a short presentation on the situation sketched above in
Wrocław.

Viele Grüße,
Axel Herold.