[Standards] Meeting in Wroclaw

Andreas Witt witt at ids-mannheim.de
Thu Oct 1 18:36:42 CEST 2015

Dear Members of the CLARIN Standards Committee,

In two weeks from now, we will meet in Wroclaw in the morning of the
first day of the annual CLARIN meeting.

CLARIN Standards Committee meeting:
Day: Thursday, Oct. 15th 2015
Time: 9 a.m. - 11.15. a.m.
City: Wroclaw
Venue: Hotel Sofitel Wroclaw Old Town
Room: Warsaw

We would like very much to open a last round of discussions about our
Position Statement drafted after our face-to-face meeting in Vienna in
April 2015. (see attachment).  Moreover, it seems necessary to do a
critical review of the standards related information on the Clarin Web Site.

Please let us know soon if you could attend this meeting and if you
would like to discuss some other topics as well.

Best regards,
Charly and Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas Witt
Programmbereichsleiter Forschungsinfrastruktur (IDS)