[Standards] Standards - Position Paper

Andreas Witt witt at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Apr 13 13:04:36 CEST 2015

Dear members of the Clarin Centre Committee,

We would like to inform you that a proposal to more deeply incorporate
standards in Clarin, has been made. It is a result of the meeting on Apr
10th, 2015 in Vienna attended by approximately 10 members of the Clarin
Standards Committee. The proposal is attached to this E-Mail and we are
going to pass it tomorrow to the Center Committee of clarin.eu. After
the proposal has been approved by the Center Committee, we would like to
pass it to the National Coordinators' Forum.

On behalf of the the attendees of the Vienna meeting of the Clarin
Standards Committee
best regards,

Daan Broeder, Charly Moerth & Andreas Witt

--
http://www.ids-mannheim.de/org/personal/witt.html