[Standards] Vienna Meeting

Steven Krauwer s.krauwer at uu.nl
Wed Apr 8 18:37:04 CEST 2015

On 08-04-2015 18:21, Mörth, Karlheinz wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> The Vienna meeting will take place at the Austrian Academy of Sciences.

I would just want to let you know that I would very much have
liked to attend this meeting myself, but that I cannot make it
because of other commitments. I hope that the event will be
productive and fruitful and that it will give our standards
activities a major push forward!

Have a good meeting and I am looking forward to seeing the
outcome!

Steven