[Standards] Vienna Meeting

Mörth, Karlheinz Karlheinz.Moerth at oeaw.ac.at
Wed Apr 8 18:21:39 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues,

The Vienna meeting will take place at the Austrian Academy of Sciences.
Postgasse 7-9
1010 Vienna
https://www.google.at/maps/place/Postgasse+7,+1010+Wien/

We will start at 9:00 o'clock.

The building has several entries. To find your way around inside the complex look at the attached map.

If you need anything else: our institute is round the corner in Sonnenfelsgasse 19. The ACDH is on the third floor.

The nearest underground station is Stubentor (U3).

If you encounter any problems, call me on my mobile: +43/650/5154852.

Safe journey and see you in Vienna

All the best

Charly
Karlheinz Moerth