[Standards] Registration process for CSC meeting in Berlin

Maik Stührenberg stuehrenberg at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Jun 2 10:06:51 CEST 2014

Dear CSC members,

as you are already aware of, the next CLARIN Standards Committee
face-to-face meeting will take place on Monday, 23 June 2014 in Berlin
in association with the ISO/TC 37 and SCs annual members meeting, hosted
by the

Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN),
Am DIN-Platz,
Burggrafenstraße 6,
10787 Berlin
Germany

To register for this meeting, please contact me via eMail until Friday,
6 June.

In addition, we would like to ask you for some further information:

Attached to this mail, you'll find the ISO/TC 37 schedule.
Please include in your registration mail, if you want to participate in
one or more of the working group meetings and indicate which meeting
you'd like to attend.
Although we cannot promise that a participation will be possible for all
WG meetings, we will try to open up as many as possible according to
your demand. However, please keep in mind, that the final decision falls
to the WG.

By participating in the WG meetings you'll have the opportunity to not
only gather information about the current status of different
standardization items but to play an active role in this process.
Keep in mind that standardization takes place in the national standard
bodies, i.e., if you decide to get involved, you'll have to contact your
national standardization institute.

Please include in your mail how long do you plan to stay in Berlin and
if you need any help in finding a hotel room for your stay.

Best

Maik Stührenberg and Andreas Witt

--
Dr. Maik Stührenberg