[Standards] Resources on CLARIN recommendations

Maik Stührenberg stuehrenberg at ids-mannheim.de
Mon Jul 7 18:36:45 CEST 2014

Hi all,

as discussed during the Berlin CSC meeting, we would like to gather
resources on CLARIN-related recommendations.

Menzo Windhouwer already sent various standard-related resources to the
list, I'd like to ask every CSC member to do the same as soon as
possible (preferably until the end of the week).

We will then compile a tabular list and circulate this list one last
time as basis for the upcoming standards database.

Best

Maik Stührenberg

--
Dr. Maik Stührenberg