[Dev] Component Registry and VLO maintenance on 2016-03-22

Twan Goosen twan.goosen at mpi.nl
Fri Mar 18 13:18:39 CET 2016

Dear all,

We have not been able to perform the maintenance on the VLO and
Component Registry scheduled to take place earlier this week due to
illness. We have now rescheduled both deployments to take place Tuesday
next week:

- The __Component Registry__[1] will be down on __Tuesday 22 March for a
limited amount of time between 13:00 and 13:30 CET__. Apart from the
Component Registry graphical user interface and its REST service, this
may also affect other tools that depend on the REST service, for example
for validation of CMDI records, during the downtime.

- The __VLO__[2] will be down on __Tuesday 22 March for some time
between approximately 13:30 and 14:30 CET__. It may take until some
hours after the deployment before all data in the VLO is completely
up-to-date.

Kind regards,
Twan

[1] https://www.clarin.eu/componentregistry