[Dev] Component Registry migration to new server, 17.9.2015 9:00 CEST

Willem Elbers willem at clarin.eu
Tue Sep 15 11:41:34 CEST 2015

Dear All,

the new date for the migration of the Component Registry to its new host
is 17.9.2015, 9:00 CEST.

The maintenance window is 24 hours to allow for all DNS entries to be
properly updated. During this window read-only access, including the
rest api, will be available to both the old and the new instance.

To avoid issues with outdated data and possible inserts in the old
instance, both instances will be read only during the maintenance window.

On 18.9.2015, 9:00 we plan to shut down the old instance and make the
new instance writeable again, completing the maintenance.

We'll keep you informed in the case we encounter issues.

Willem Elbers
CLARIN ERIC
www.clarin.eu | tel: +31-(0)85-0091277 | skype: wjm.elbers