[Dev] Network down to component registry?

Twan Goosen twan.goosen at mpi.nl
Thu Sep 26 10:46:15 CEST 2013

On 9/26/13 10:28 , Twan Goosen wrote:
> On 9/25/13 12:35 , Dieter Van Uytvanck wrote:
>> On 24/9/13 17:20 , Dieter Van Uytvanck wrote:
>>> And another update. We have restored the virtual machine but it is not
>>> yet reachable from outside our network. Tomorrow morning this will
>>> hopefully be resolved.
>>
>> Finally, the CLARIN IdP is working again. user.clarin.eu and
>> infra.clarineu are also back.
>>
>> Now we are looking into svn+trac
>
> Dear all,
>
> As you may have noticed, we have made some progress but are not entirely
> there yet. At the moment SVN is available read-only and we are still
> working on TRAC (an old backup of TRAC was available for some time but
> we have taken it off-line to prevent edits from happening).
> We're working very hard to get these last two crucial development
> services up and running ASAP and will keep you updated through this list.

In the meantime we will also be maintaining a status page at
<http://www.clarin.eu/node/3853> where you can inform yourself about the
state of affairs with respect to the affected services.

Best,
Twan

--
Twan Goosen
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics

twan.goosen at mpi.nl

P.O. Box 310
6500 AH Nijmegen
The Netherlands