[Dev] Network down to component registry?

Twan Goosen twan.goosen at mpi.nl
Thu Sep 26 10:28:00 CEST 2013

On 9/25/13 12:35 , Dieter Van Uytvanck wrote:
> On 24/9/13 17:20 , Dieter Van Uytvanck wrote:
>> And another update. We have restored the virtual machine but it is not
>> yet reachable from outside our network. Tomorrow morning this will
>> hopefully be resolved.
>
> Finally, the CLARIN IdP is working again. user.clarin.eu and
> infra.clarineu are also back.
>
> Now we are looking into svn+trac

Dear all,

As you may have noticed, we have made some progress but are not entirely
there yet. At the moment SVN is available read-only and we are still
working on TRAC (an old backup of TRAC was available for some time but
we have taken it off-line to prevent edits from happening).
We're working very hard to get these last two crucial development
services up and running ASAP and will keep you updated through this list.

Twan Goosen
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics

twan.goosen at mpi.nl

P.O. Box 310
6500 AH Nijmegen
The Netherlands