[Dev] New version of CLARIN-FCS endpoint conformance tester

Olha Shkaravska Olha.Shkaravska at mpi.nl
Thu Nov 14 12:01:16 CET 2013

Hi, Oli,

Indeed it is very convenient now. You just see all these nice 21 green
"ticks" and it makes you feel happy  ;) I have just tried it on our test
endpoint, including my favorite search request "Bayern München".

And now a technical question. There is a random "abrakadabra" search
request generated by your tester, on which our search library produces an
error:

2013-11-14 11:51:22,347 INFO
[nl.mpi.annot.search.cqlsearch2.SRUSearchResultSetImpl#handleRequest:112]
- SEARCHING FOR:xVdMdmBhAryLoJJo
2013-11-14 11:51:22,372 ERROR [Searchlib.MultiPostgresQuery#getHits:282] -
Returned 0 real hits while -2147483646 were requested, offset: 2147483646
(caller too optimistic about stats?)
2013-11-14 11:51:22,374 INFO
[eu.clarin.sru.server.SRUServer#handleRequest:155] - Sending fatal
diagnostic 'info:srw/diagnostic/1/61' with message 'First record position
out of range'

Is it something what you would expect? In any case our endpoint passes
this test.

Best
Olha