[Dev] move /cmd and /aai to infra.clarin.eu subdomain

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Fri Feb 8 12:08:53 CET 2013

Dear all,

In the week of March 4 the new CLARIN website will be deployed. As it
will be hosted at Utrecht university, where access to the servers will
be restricted to a small set of site admins, we have decided to move the
following stand-alone apache directories to the CLARIN virtual machine
here at the MPI (aka ems04):

www.clarin.eu/cmd -> infra.clarin.eu/cmd
www.clarin.eu/aai -> infra.clarin.eu/aai

The old URLs will be redirected from that date with an HTTP-301 message,
but it might already be useful to change these URLs if you rely on them.

The CMDI namespace (http://www.clarin.eu/cmd) will *not* change, see the
discussion at:

https://trac.clarin.eu/ticket/273

The URL where you can register an account at the CLARIN IdP will become:

http://user.clarin.eu/user/register

(also an alias for the ems04, but this gives more flexibility for the
future) - we will try to have at least a link to that page from the
current address (www.clarin.eu/user/register)

Please note that the new subdomains are already available at this time,
so please consider updating your links before the changes take place.

best regards,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands