[Dev] Fwd: [refeds] Public consultation on the Data protection Code of Conduct

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Tue Jun 26 11:43:02 CEST 2012

On 26/6/12 10:55 , Oliver Schonefeld wrote:
> I have a question to item f (and possibly m): Given we'll find a
> solution for the delegation problem, am I right, that we would be
> allowed to talk to 3rd party web-services on behalf of the user, if we
> get the users consent, right?

Yes, this situation was explicitly clarified by Mikael (in CC).
Basically, because the user initiates the web service chain, (s)he
implicitly agrees that the information can be sent through, because that
is necessary to achieve the wanted ent results.

best,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands