[Dev] upgrade of DiscoJuice

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Wed Jul 11 10:48:17 CEST 2012

On 10/7/12 16:12 , Oliver Schonefeld wrote:
> Hi Willem,
>
> Am 10.07.2012 16:09, schrieb Willem Elbers:
>> it should be working now. Can you test this?
>
> ACK, it's working. Thanks a lot.

It was working yesterday, unfortunately it isn't anymore today. Very
annoying indeed, especially as Willem is not working today and thus the
probability that it gets fixed before tomorrow is very low.

The fallback WAYF is still working however:

http://idp.mpi.nl/DS/WAYF

We will connect the Component Registry to that WAYF for today. Weblicht
is using the DFN-AAI WAYF as a fallback.

As a sidenote: this is one of the very annoying things with Shib etc: it
is very hard to do good tests outside the production environment.
(Anyway, we will not do any important upgrades anymore when the
responsible person is not there the days afterwards.)

best,--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands
tel. +31-(0)24-3521-191 | <http://www.mpi.nl/>