[Dev] CMDI collection 2.0 proposal

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter.vanuytvanck at mpi.nl
Fri Aug 31 17:35:43 CEST 2012

On 24/8/12 14:38 , Dieter Van Uytvanck wrote:
> As there are some issues with the current "standard" collection profile
> (e.g. it does not contain a language or modality element), I've tried to
> define a (rather minimalisic) Collection 2.0 profile.

Dear all,

Some more work on this has lead to a (public) collection profile:

http://catalog.clarin.eu/ds/ComponentRegistry?item=clarin.eu:cr1:p_1345561703620

Some example instances (complete with links to the SRU endpoints etc.)
are available at:

http://catalog.clarin.eu/metadata/cmdi/collections/

The new profile also includes "License", a component that combines the
CLARIN distribution classification (PUB/ACA/RES) with a more general
LicenseName and LicenseURL:

http://catalog.clarin.eu/ds/ComponentRegistry?item=clarin.eu:cr1:c_1345561703649

All feedback is welcomed!

best regards,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen, the Netherlands