[Dev] retrieving the CQL endpoints from the center registry

Herman Stehouwer Herman.Stehouwer at mpi.nl
Fri Aug 17 13:11:28 CEST 2012

On Aug 16, 2012, at 3:30 PM, Marc KempsSnijders wrote:

2. We are working out the b) route at the moment since the harvesting and indexing step has already been taken care of. So on our side we should simply be able to query for all SRU endpoints on  the available CMDI files and start the content search method from there. Or to insert a content search engine widget at the UI level for each resource that has a content search engine link.

Exactly :) In the future the aggregator could simply ask the VLO or the (not-yet-there) metadatasearch.

Cheers,

Herman