[Dev] retrieving the CQL endpoints from the center registry

Matej Durco xnrn at gmx.net
Thu Aug 16 15:40:11 CEST 2012

FCS-Aggregator definitely shouldn't harvest CMDI-files

We said the way to go - once we want to filter on metadata -
would be to employ in a separate step VLO or mdservice,
that would resolve the metadata-query
to a list of endpoints (and/or resource-ids?), that the aggregator can
process directly.

But that's complex and experimental, so Thomas, yes, let's be pragmatic.

best,
matej