[Dev] retrieving the CQL endpoints from the center registry

Thomas Zastrow thomas.zastrow at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Aug 14 17:14:50 CEST 2012

Hi Dieter,

it works fine, I'm using it already in the aggregator interface, will
deploy a new version tomorrow ;-)

-> Some points:

a)
At the moment, it seems so that every endpoint represents one corpus.

b)
How can I get the language of the resource from the center registry?

c)
Are you sure that MPI is giving back KWIC dataview?

Best,

Tom

--
Dr. Thomas Zastrow