[Clarin-nl] Fw: Darja, Collaboration proposal on enhancing a database of 40 million experimental protocols with Horizon Call for Funding

Rutten, G.J. (Gijsbert) g.j.rutten at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Sun Apr 21 16:00:53 CEST 2024

Beste allen,

Zie hieronder.

hartelijke groeten,
Gijsbert
________________________________
From: NCF <ncf-bounces at lists.clarin.eu> on behalf of Darja Fišer via NCF <ncf at lists.clarin.eu>
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2024 12:37 PM
To: Dieter Van Uytvanck via NCF <ncf at lists.clarin.eu>; k-centres at lists.clarin.eu <k-centres at lists.clarin.eu>
Cc: emilie.gerber at inospin.com <emilie.gerber at inospin.com>
Subject: [NCF] Fwd: Darja, Collaboration proposal on enhancing a database of 40 million experimental protocols with Horizon Call for Funding

Dear all,

https://www.pubcompare.ai/ (Life Sciences) is looking for partners in upcoming Horizon Call Widera 05 is focused on Knowledge Valorization (https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/portal/screen/opportunities/topic-details/horizon-widera-2024-era-01-05<http://email.mg.rdinnomatching.com/c/eJxszz1uxCAUBODT4A7E3-KloEjja1gYHvZb2YAwJFJOH7lPN580U0x01m6zjxM4MQuhjZbaToeDwDdjICiVNmuMCkGL4LlRL25nCWJCJ7nUXEkjtNbcMg2bgPdbzZDsrPybaH7trEXMuVy-hwPzzkK5ptMdvdebqC8iFyIXCAxGK9UzGEQumFMhckkjR8w77ZAjtJvIpdRaWh8ZO8LjR_4kcrlDA8j_NHqpGGiE7vF8fJSGvyXTH4zQPH0O0CdwQflrai769vEs4Q2NaJ4SGxnp-WE3Tt0VXKXh6hmtdWyhXNU3WF_fcoXxFwAA__8DjGke>) that have been postponed to Fall 2024. Given our committment to collaborate with partners outside the SSH domain, if any of the partners in your national consortia or K-centres are interested in contributing, please get in touch wtih Emilie Gerber (emilie.gerber at inospin.com).

Best,

Darja

Begin forwarded message: