[Userinvolvement] Doodle for annual UIC meeting

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Tue Sep 8 13:07:44 CEST 2020

Dear all,

because this year’s CLARIN annual conference will be virtual, we need to find another slot for our annual meeting of the User Involvement Committee, to be conducted in Zoom.

We therefore invite all members of the UI Committee (see here: https://www.clarin.eu/governance/user-involvement-committee) and the CLARIN Ambassadors to indicate all the slots that they would be available for the meeting in this Doodle by *18 September* so that we can identify the winning slot: https://doodle.com/poll/ashff76dn7uxvcah

I am also attaching the draft agenda, the documents will be provided shortly before the meeting. Please let me know if you have any suggestions or comments on the draft agenda, happy to include any additional topics etc.:  https://office.clarin.eu/v/CE-2020-1735-Agenda-UI-2020.docx

Best,

Darja, Maria and Jakob