[Userinvolvement] Overview of reference corpora

darja darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Fri Jun 5 13:25:42 CEST 2020

Dear all,

we have started a survey of the reference corpora (both representative and balanced) that are available through the CLARIN infrastructure. We have prepared preliminary results based on the VLO and the national CLARIN repositories:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NL6ZD7e-O7PvpTOPIXqFvFykHIyUJiSAc69Kfc9quK0/edit?usp=sharing

We would appreciate it if you could review the list, add any corpora and info that we have missed and correct any mistakes we have made. We welcome your input by 19 June.

Many thanks!

Best,

Darja and Jakob