[Userinvolvement] CLARIN Resource and Tool families: updates

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Fri Jan 24 16:37:10 CET 2020

Dear all,

I’m happy to inform you that the report on NER tools has been updated based on your comments. The new version is available here: https://office.clarin.eu/v/CE-2020-1587-Tools-for-Named-Entity-Recognition.pdf

We have also published a user-friendly overview of the NER tools on the CLARIN website: https://www.clarin.eu/resource-families/tools-named-entity-recognition
Any feedback welcome.

We are now working on the report for sentiment analysis tools based on your input and will be sending you a draft report soon.

In the meantime, we would kindly like to ask you to review our overview of corpora of academic texts which is available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HLurmEYX8grdmFnouhYihF_WiShcsGS1b2uwm11_weo/edit?usp=sharing
We are kindly requesting your input by 7 February.

Best,
Darja and Jakob