[Userinvolvement] CLARIN Resource and Tool families: updates

darja darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Thu Feb 13 10:05:45 CET 2020

Dear all again,

Thanks to Tommi and Leon, I’m sending you the correct link for the overview of the taggesrs and lemmatizers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RNPwAlocbrcADIcVMem3fvNvv2doBMMVQJ0oTzUxSYQ/edit?ts=5e450d95#gid=0 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RNPwAlocbrcADIcVMem3fvNvv2doBMMVQJ0oTzUxSYQ/edit?ts=5e450d95#gid=0>

Apologies.

Best,

Darja