[Userinvolvement] User Involvement Workplan 2020

darja darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Wed Feb 5 20:26:05 CET 2020

Dear all,

This is to inform you that Maria and I have prepared the first version of the workplan of the User Involvement Commitee for 2020. It is available on the CE Archive: CE-2020-1609-UIC-workplan-2020.docx <https://office.clarin.eu/v/CE-2020-1609-UIC-workplan-2020.docx>

If you have any comments or suggestions for improvements / additions, please send them to us by 10 February. If no suggestions are received by then, we will consider the workplan formally approved.

Best,

Darja and Maria