[Userinvolvement] Feedback on the call for UI event proposals

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Mon Jun 17 22:55:25 CEST 2019

Dear members of the User Involvement Committee,

this is just a gentle reminder to fill in the survey on our UI funding scheme. The survey is really brief but we really need your perspective in order to make the funding scheme as relevant for the national consortia as possible, so your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Best,

Darja