[Userinvolvement] Updating list of National UI Coordinators

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Thu Sep 27 12:28:53 CEST 2018

Dear all,

we are updating the list of National User Involvement Coordinators so that everyone can be informed about our annual meeting in Pisa and the annual report as well as involved in discussing the UI workplan for the coming year.

Please take a look if the list that is currently published on our website is up to date for your country and let us know if there have been any recent changes: https://www.clarin.eu/content/national-user-involvement-coordinators

Thank you very much and see you soon,

Darja Fišer
—
Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    doc. dr. Darja Fišer, Assistant Professor
http://lojze.lugos.si/darja/

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

[cid:C08C5670-010D-4B4A-A66A-800ABCD8FB2F at t-2.net]<http://www.uni-lj.si>