[Userinvolvement] Minutes and slides from Pisa

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Wed Oct 31 18:01:49 CET 2018

Dear all,

The minutes of our last UI meeting in Pisa have been added to the UI Dashboard: https://www.clarin.eu/group-page/user-involvement-group-dashboard

On the Dashboard, you can find all the relevant User Involvement materials from past meetings. The Dashboard also contains links to the various reports that have been prepared in the context of User Involvement, such as the reports on Resource Family corpora and the report on the national involvement in COST Actions.

We have also added a link to the slides from the seminar on social media prepared by Nataša Briški.

Please note that you can only access the Dashboard if you are logged in to your Intranet CLARIN account. At the moment, only National User Involvement representatives have access to the Dashboard.  Additionally, the Dashboard can only be accessed via the link above, but we’ll try to add an easier access point from the main CLARIN webpage as soon as possible.

Best,

Darja Fišer
—
Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    doc. dr. Darja Fišer, Assistant Professor
http://lojze.lugos.si/darja/

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

[cid:C08C5670-010D-4B4A-A66A-800ABCD8FB2F at t-2.net]<http://www.uni-lj.si>