[Userinvolvement] Tour de CLARIN publication

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Mon Nov 26 12:13:09 CET 2018

Dear all again,

I forgot to finish 1 sentence in the email below, so here it is: We will be sending the book to the researchers we’ve interviewed from the Utrecht office to thank them for participation in the coming days.

Best,

Darja
—
Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    doc. dr. Darja Fišer, Assistant Professor
http://lojze.lugos.si/darja/

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

[cid:C08C5670-010D-4B4A-A66A-800ABCD8FB2F at t-2.net]<http://www.uni-lj.si>