[Userinvolvement] Panel, workshop and tutorial proposal for DH2018

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Mon Jan 22 09:48:27 CET 2018

Dear all,

I’m happy to report that we have attracted a good number of submissions for our workshop on parliamentary data at LREC. There is a nice distribution across countries and a good balance between CLARIN-internal submissions and submissions from researchers outside our immediate network. There’s also a good range of topics, disciplines and approaches. Thank you very much for helping us disseminate the CfP and encouraging submissions in your network!

We’d like to propose a similar event for the other major conference for CLARIN, which is the Digital Humanities conference that will take place at the end of June in Mexico City (https://dh2018.adho.org/en/cfp_english/). They are inviting proposals for multiple paper panels, workshops and tutorials. The deadline is 16 February. If you have any suggestions what might be a good topic to propose for this venue, would like to collaborate on the proposal or are already planning one of your own, you’re very welcome to drop me a line, maybe can coordinate our efforts.

Best,

Darja

—
Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    doc. dr. Darja Fišer, Assistant Professor
http://lojze.lugos.si/darja/

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

[cid:C08C5670-010D-4B4A-A66A-800ABCD8FB2F at t-2.net]<http://www.uni-lj.si>