[Userinvolvement] Overview of User Involvement activities for 2017-2018

Lenardič, Jakob Jakob.Lenardic at ff.uni-lj.si
Wed Feb 7 13:16:35 CET 2018

Dear all,

We have started conducting the yearly overview of User Involvement activities and events organized by the national consortia. We are interested in all types of your awareness-raising, educational and research activities that have taken place or are yet to take place in the period between last year’s conference in Budapest, Hungary<https://www.clarin.eu/event/2017/clarin-annual-conference-2017-budapest-hungary> (18-20 September 2017) and this year’s conference (18-20 October 2018). Note that relevant activities need not be large-scale events with a great number of participants like workshops or seminars – we’re also interested in smaller activities such as single presentations given on topics related to CLARIN at any kind of educational or research event.

We kindly ask all the national UI representatives and National Coordinators to regularly fill in either this Google form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSen-L4VPH15pR16-ZTjb-IDxL3SKWXdY-Oc0cv8Z2PT6905lA/viewform?usp=sf_link> or this Google spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aRC42c4pvquI6ylCmVufHWj9dsh37VjgoMcSJs0ZIEo/edit?usp=sharing> with the relevant information pertaining to the events and activities that have been organized by their consortia. We would like to emphasise that this overview is of utmost importance for the annual CLARIN ERIC report on User Involvement that will be presented both at the annual conference, the Scientific Advisory Board and to the CLARIN General Assembly.

Best,

Darja Fišer and Jakob Lenardič

​

Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    asist. Jakob Lenardič

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia
T.: 241-1143
Jakob.Lenardic at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:Jakob.Lenardic at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si/>
[Univerza v Ljubljani]<http://www.uni-lj.si/>